Acupuncture has been a part of traditional Chinese medicine for over two millennia. Acupuncture utilises the vital energies of the body with their regulatory influence on bodily functions and therefore on health.
Based on the experience of many years, our practice offers acupuncture as an alternative or supplement to traditional therapies for a variety of diagnoses.
- Allergies, allergic coryza, deficiencies of the immune system
- Headache (including migraine), facial paralysis, neuralgia
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Acute and chronic bronchitis
- Menstrual disorders
- Morning sickness, prenatal care
- Nicotine withdrawal
- Weight loss
- Disorders of the digestive tract
- Insomnia, nervous disorders
- Cancer: to reduce the sideeffects of chemotherapy and radiation, Palliative care
> Patients information acupuncture